We’re Here To Help
EU Website Returns Policy November 11, 2020
1. If you do need to return an item for any reason, please notify us by e-mail as soon as possible, with details of the problem.
3. For all returns you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the product to us. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that returned items reach us safely and in good condition. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
4. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of postage where the item returned is found to have been faulty at the time of despatch to you. All our goods are thoroughly checked before despatch to help keep this to a minimum.
5. Please take extra care to read all product and wash care information correctly. As we cannot accept items for a refund or exchange if they have been damaged by the customer.
6. All products returned for a refund must be unused, have all the original tags/ labels attached and still be in their original packaging. We do not under any circumstance accept returns not complying with this.
7. Please remember to include details of the original order so that we can trace your records and, in the event of a refund, direct the return payment accordingly.
- Opening a box to verify contents, size, or color does not disallow a return. Products showing signs of use or missing packaging or labels etc. are not considered new, and are thus non-returnable.
- Please examine your order carefully upon delivery to make certain everything is in perfect condition.
- The condition and packaging of a returned product must be as it was when received, complete with all labels, original box(es), original packaging, and manuals/instructions.
- Please use care when opening your product(s) so that you remain entitled to a refund should you chose to return your product(s).
- All return shipping charges and materials are your responsibility.
- The original handling fee and/or shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you refuse the delivery of a package, you'll be charged for return shipping.
1. All items and offers are subject to availability, although we do aim to keep stock levels matched to advertised items.
2. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible and offer a full refund.
3. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods. However, we endeavour not to charge your card unless a product is in stock, or is due in the warehouse within two weeks. Occasionally, on low stock items this could occur, however if it does, you will be made aware and offered a full refund.
4. Unless we advise you otherwise, refunds will be credited to the source of the original payment, which means a credit back to the debit or credit card used at the time of pruchase.
5. We will only refund or provide an exchange for the costs of return postage (where charged) if the item sent back is found to have been faulty at the time of dispatch to you. However, we do check stock before shipping to limit such incidents.
14 DAY APPROVAL POLICY
1. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, just send it back within 14 days, unused, complete with any tickets/labels and in its original packaging for an exchange or refund. You will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the product to us. The address for returns:
c/o Wendre AS
2. Please remember to include details of the original order so that we can trace you in our records and, in the event of a refund, direct the return payment accordingly. Please include a contact telephone number to assist in this return.
3. When posting items, you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Are you in the right place?✕
Please select your location so we can direct you to the correct store...