Aristot Customer care
We’re Here To Help
Cleaning and Maintenance
This product requires regular maintenance. The cleaning and maintenance of the bassinet must only be carried out by an adult.
Check your Aristot Bassinet regularly for signs of wear and damage and to ensure that it is assembled correctly. Should any part be damaged, do not use it and keep it out of reach of children.
Do not clean with solvents, abrasive or harsh products.
Soft Touch Mattress Sleeve:
70% polyester, 30% viscose
OEKO-TEX standard 100 class 1, reach compliant, made in Europe
Machine wash 40˚c or 104˚f. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring.
OEKO-TEX standard 100 class 1, reach compliant, made in Germany, recyclable.
Hand wash/rinse 40˚c or 104˚f. lay flat to dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight. Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not wring. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Machine wash hot. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
The bassinet can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Do not immerse in water.
Periodically wipe metal parts clean with a damp, soft cloth.
Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust.
Important Safe Use Checklist
Preparing the Aristot Bassinet for your baby:
- Only use provided mattress and sheet that comes with the Aristot Bassinet.
- Do not add other mattress, pad, pillow, or soft cushions.
- Remove any tools or excess parts including plastic packaging from the cradle vicinity after its assembly.
Placement of the Aristot Bassinet:
- Keep the Aristot Bassinet 3 feet away from space heater or fireplace.
- Do not position the Aristot Bassinet near cords – including window blind cords or baby monitor cords.
Using the Aristot Bassinet:
- Only place baby on back in the Aristot Bassinet.
- Remove any strings or cords (including on pacifier, hat, clothing, or teething necklace) before putting baby in the Aristot Bassinet.
- Keep siblings and young children away from the Aristot Bassinet.
- Never carry child in the Aristot Bassinet.
- Only use when fully assembled. do not use component parts separately.
When to stop using the Aristot Bassinet:
- When your baby can push up on hands and knees or reaches 18 lbs (8kg).
- If the Aristot Bassinet is damaged, torn, or missing any components.
- Do not use bassinet separately from the base.
- Read and follow all warnings in the Aristot Bassinet manual.